Friday, February 15, 2008

On to tour!

Tomorrow early in morning at 5:30AM, I along with my college friends will be heading to college and from there to Pune for our annual industrial visit. I know that's too early in morning, but it will be fun..

Its a three day visit to Pune which will cover visit to industry and a lot of sight-seeing. This year I have my Sony Ericsson K850i with 5MP camera, means I get lot of high-quality photographs. I love photography.. We've also scheduled a Sinhagad hike, I never went their. Let the photograph creativity in me fly..!!!!

Also, if I get time plans to hook up with some Pluggies. Many relatives too are scattered around Pune so would mostly if permissible would meet them too.

And now that their's warmth in air and weather is pleasant, expecting a great weekend.. Will be back at /home on Monday night.

0 comments: