Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One-true entrepreneur geek..

I'd asked Mandar to be with me on our visit to Magnet, but when I called him before leaving home; he was sleeping. I should have called him earlier. That was fine, I'd to go alone. Shhh! Not told anyone at home that thing, otherwise mother wouldn't let me go. So someone from my family reading this, SORRY I lied. I'm fine returned home safely.

First visit to Magnet, reminded me of Google documentaries I keep watching; especially after I'd look after their tech playground... ehhh office; needs to be called because people work their with lot of fun.

Shared with Nirav everything about event till date. We discussed about how more to increase the quality people coming can get than quantity. I summarize our discussion in following manner:- more talks starting off with basic to complex, more flyers about free software, goodies, keep budget of event low for first time. Thats helped us a lot, so concentrating now on local sponsors I'd talk with.

Also, meeting and interacting with this person(Nirav), kinda raises hell in mind to do something new and doing it perfect. Feeling better than ever before, voice still fluttering. Just missed 6.22 Andheri train. Took Churchgate return journey back home. Throught the journey in RUSH of Mumbai Minute(not NY) chalked out my-side plan taking into consideration GR8 suggestions from Nirav.

So tomorrow, sharing everything with the team of FOSSists and finalizing the event schedule. College too re-opens after vacations and Adagio fest.

That sums up to a big bang new year starting for me. Meet with the only-one-true entrepreneur geek..

0 comments: