Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finally a debian talk by me!

Exams season is here for Mumbai University students. And for past entire week we had our practical exams, presentations, etc.

We have a subject "Internet Security", of course with M$ Windoze specific syllabus. And we had to give presentation on any topic related to the subject. I would never give a presentation with anything related to M$ in it..

Just had a peaceful talk with our professor, gave her idea of entire thing. Luckily, it was okay with her and I'm talking on Debian GNU/Linux..

My presentation was yesterday and it went well! :-) Feels awesome, that I got a chance to talk about Debian. I'd given a presentation about Mozilla Firefox during release of Firefox 3.

But, finally I think people loved my talk and they'll love Debian too..

3 comments:

Raza said...

Hey, good to know that u gave a talk on debian :) . Would love to see your presentation slides just in case you used any...Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hey congratz,
though some people find it useless keep going :)

Anonymous said...

HY; MACKER MY NAME IS PRINCE.CAN U HELP ME OUT WITH GOOGLE AD-SENSE.MY EMAIL ID IS CHRIS20PUTHI@GMAIL.COM.PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!